Monday, October 09, 2006

KFC makes horrible food

Since I was brought up on no meat in diet because of religious superstition, I did not eat meat until 18 years of age. Not I eat it all the time and appreaciate extra protein so gained. A friend wanted me to try KFC and said it is famous brand here. I have seen the stupid logo but not paid attention. Today we tried.

Kentucky Fry Chicken is just chicken fried in much oil with kind of dough. Then to this you can buy fries, corn of kind or even mashed potatoes. The taste was quite horrible. Only salt and also much grease. I will not go back later.

5 comments:

jrc said...

I eat at KFC every other day and I'm just fine. So I guess we cancel each other out, huh?

Paig Saghamullit said...

That is not my problem. You eat bad food is your concern.

jrc said...

Prove it.

Paig Saghamullit said...

You prove it yourself by eating bad food. Then when in old age you have problems don't blame me.

barlon said...

I think all KFC is doing is copying Pizza Hut which is the only acceptable fast food for me. When I attend TI-99 programming conventions I only order from Pizza Hut.