Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Blog is just a tool!

Today I had felt strong anger, almost to the point of wanting to say some dirty words. First a colleage asked me why I don't blog more often, follow news and comment on, etc. To this I can only say that I blog when there is need! Why people can't understand this? It was written in the first post, so:

Most people are very sloppy with facts, not check and so on so I provide correct viewpoint and point out obvious things.

I will post here every time I think there is need.

This is the reason I have this page. The words are there and shouldn't be difficult to comprehend, so read what I write or don't comment!

As if this was not enough, I also had to switch to Google account to write this. It is a shame that this company now wants to control the whole internet. They are leading in Web 2 development and just trap people in that nonsensical quagmire. Now I have to have account there because I use this service, but not happily or without protest.

No comments: